- NOTE: This letter was edited to protect the identity of the writer from more ridicule than usual.
November 20, 2014
Q: Dear Mistress Didi,
What’s with all this spiritual crap? Nobody wants to read that on a fetish blog… You shouldn’t quote The Bible… I’d go to church if I wanted that… If You’re supposed to be a Domme, You should be writing about BDSM instead of wasting our time… Stick to the topic or I’ll stop reading Your Blog…
Signed by a self-obsessed turd
Attention turd — and anyone else who feels this way:
I recommend you read Feel Good & Empowered: Practice Gratitude for a concept that is evidently foreign to you, but will change your life for the better.
This is MY Blog, in which I offer bits of My Expertise and life hacks FOR FREE as a public service because:
1) The vast majority of people interested in BDSM these days (especially in the 50 Shades of Foolishness era) are incredibly stupid. Yes, stupid. They are also only interested in abuse — not BDSM or Fetish — in one foolish way or another to avoid facing how much they feel inadequate and dislike themselves. I find these people tedious, wastes of oxygen and MY Blog serves ME by deflecting morons from Me and Mine — well, most of them any way…
2) This may be a shock to you but the world – and especially, MY World — does not revolve around you. I am NOT interested in any way, shape or form in what you want. Period. you (1) offer NOTHING of value, (2) have not donated to any of My Charity Works, and (3) represent an example of the decline in civilization with your ego-maniacal obsession. So, I use you for My purposes:
- to avert other creatures like you away from the Greatness of My Domain; and
- to be an example for My Domina101™ Divas of how easy it is to dismiss zeroes from One’s Domain by not only NOT caring about them, but by letting them know I don’t care about them; they do not matter. The need to matter is, after all, the greatest desire that fakers-shakers-takers-noise makers crave because none of you care for or about yourself either.
3) I offer MY Expertise and experience to and for those who are worthy and living up to their own greatness. I’m interested in inspiring and connecting with the kinds of people I’d like to know to BE BETTER & BETTER and to have BetterFetish™ in REAL life — not just pretending with silliness and silly people on revolting websites.
Normally, morons stop reading MY Blog as soon as personal responsibility and self-reflection is discussed and go away to find the sleaze they’re actually looking for. If you can’t figure out how to unsubscribe, use Google to search for something other than porn for a change.
Always MY Pleasure,
I’m a Domme, not your mom.
Being a Lifestyle Dominant for Her entire life, Mss Didi* has explored various aspects of the BDSM and D/s Scenes including 24/7 relationships, slave ownership, Professional Domination (before it became synonymous with “hoochies with whips“) and Fetish Event Planning. Mss Didi* has benefited from an extensive education in the functions of the human body and psyche, holds a Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Therapy and is currently working on Her PhD. As well as being the Founder of The Fetish League, Mss Didi* is a Model, Speaker, Author, Fetish Facilitator, Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Psychotherapist, Certified Nutritionist, Certified Aromatherapist, and a graduate of The Institute of Culinary Arts with a specialty in vegetarian cooking. In Her* quest to change the public’s negative view of Fetish to a positive understanding of Fetish as Therapeutic Art, Mss Didi* promotes Fetish Appreciation through Her workshops, performances, and ClassicFetish™ Events. She* believes that the goal of the Dominant-submissive relationship is self-evolution for both to grow towards becoming the best that W/we can be as individuals, to each other, and to The Whole.